Well, while I was waiting for those PCB's to come I decided to take a couple hours and finish putting together this LED fixture. I still have to put a switch in and wire it up to the Arduino so that I can control it with the built in PWM channels. What I noticed during this build is that people, in general, are way overbuilding the heatsinks for their lamps. These things at full power don't even produce a noticeable difference in heat when I put my finger on the back side of the aluminum housing I have them attached to. In fact, the way these are attached, I had to use my bigger iron and turn it up to 450 degrees just to get the solder to attach to the pad on the LED, (and even then it was still difficult.) That is how well this setup dissipates heat. For those wondering, the housing I used is an aluminum raceway designed to separate power and network cables. They are often used in labs where they are wall mounted above work benches. The pictures should be self explanatory, however, as always feel free to ask any questions.